Like many other Web sites, www.practiceroadsafety.ca makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.practiceroadsafety.ca and other sites on the Internet.
www.practiceroadsafety.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- In the past times’ path to homes, driveways entrance were considered to be just normal passages to houses. Now …Read More »
- When we talk about Australian Driveways; the garage can be a neglected component of a house. Yet as a rule it is …Read More »
- We all like snow and with winter approaching, driveway in Australia will have plenty of it. The snow comes …Read More »
- The front walk and home driveway is, perhaps, the first thing most visitors see. It is these areas which …Read More »
- About Asphalt Paved Driveways, asphalt is a mixture of sand and stones with liquid asphalt cement. The different components …Read More »
- Pavement drops put citizens, towns on edge - The Bridgton News November 15, 2019
- Homes Recently Listed in the Billings Area | Home and Garden - Billings Gazette November 15, 2019
- Walls up, concrete going down for North First Street fire station - Daily Leader - Dailyleader November 15, 2019
- Main Street rebuild continues into winter | Local News - Stowe Today November 14, 2019
- Troubleshooters Close to Resolution on Cable Wire and Siding Damage, Driveway Paving, and House on Virgil Street Cases - KZTV Action 10 News November 13, 2019